Seoul National University, Seoul National University Hospital (SNUH)
- Specialized in basic and clinical research related to infectious diseases.
- Equipped with clinical research staffs who received online and offline trainings and meet global standards.
- Provide training which includes both theory and practice to various clinical research participants including researchers, IRB members, and clinical trial pharmacists.
- Build clinical research staffs’ capacity by teaching theory and providing on-the-job training to clinical trial coordinators.
- Carries out online training for clinical researchers.
- Offers advanced course for pharmaceutical medicine.
- Offers influenza R&D academy lab training courses.
- Operates and leverages Medical Research Collaborating Center (MRCC) to support advanced clinical research by offering systematic resource management and statistical services.
- Its research team holds extensive clinical research experiences related to infectious diseases.
- Operates JW LEE Global Center for Medicine at Seoul National University, School of Medicine, which already holds a solid medical training network with the developing countries.